Monday, January 2, 2012

Obligatory First Post


Hey Folks, As a first post let me tell you a little about me. I'm a Normal, boring guy. Why read my blog? because you have way too much time on your hands and your bored to tears...its better than being bored to tears. I do this more for me than you anyways, I just want to basically document my experiences as a Father, Gamer, Rocker, Husband, Normal Guy, And i'm really really Tired of Facebook, and the Twitter and all that stuff. I don't like to write long in depth posts, i try to keep things as short and sweet as possible with hopefully a picture or two to share...so if you have a short attention span, this is the blog for you. My grammar sucks, and spelling is horrid, so if that sort of thing bothers you steer clear!


1 comments:

Nick said...

Keep it up bro! I been back on Facebook for 5 days and it's the same as when I left it....all people do is complain about their life or try to make me jealous of theirs....or the stay at home Moms try to tell me to get out and enjoy the day at the park.....when all I wanna say is "sorry....but i have to work all day!"

I like your blog idea....I'll bookmark it!

L8r,
Nick

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management